- July 2014
- Posted By Ninoslav
- 0 Comments
If you are too excited about online trading you must prepare yourself for losses that you might face. However, there is always a solution to all problems. That applies here as well. Stop loss is that perfect tool which would stop the trader at a position predetermined by him. This tool saves the trader from suffering excessive loss.
- Stop loss has proved itself to be a boon for new traders. New entrants are often saved by stop loss as it helps the traders in managing their own risk.
- The method is also stress free. Here you are at the position to manage your own risk. You decide the maximum loss you can afford. Stop loss would make sure that you would not lose higher than your predetermined value.
- Here is some stop loss trading tips for long position. These tips would certainly help you in stock trading.
- Stop should always be placed under previous day’s low. If previous day was a great day, then it would be right to stop it at present day’s opening.
- Average true range or ATR is a feature that determines the expected movement of stocks. Find the range amount and place your stop just ahead of range amount.
- For securing break even position and then profit move your stop up as stock price rises.
- For long position if you use trailing stops it is practicable to only raise them.
- When the market condition becomes hostile move and places your stop to current market price. This would help you in earning higher if stock price rises or you will automatically come out of trading.
Stop loss trading tips for long position is one way to tackle your loss very professionally. In addition to it “Which is the most reliable indicator in forex market?” would help you further to make your moves properly in stock market.